Kenner is home to some of our very best apartment communities in the metro New Orleans area, including beautiful apartment properties like Cherrywood, Lakes of Chateau Estates North, and Pelican Bay. Kenner not only offers great living options, but dining options as well.
Next time you’re going out on the town, consult our dining guide and eat the best of the best.
This photo of Harbor Seafood & Oyster Bar is courtesy of TripAdvisor
In Louisiana, we know how to cook seafood. Check out the spots that are doing fish right.
- Harbor Seafood & Oyster Bar which was named Best Restaurant in Kenner
- Fisherman’s Cove Seafood to pick up raw seafood and bring it home to boil!
- Kenner Seafood for real Creole cooking
- Johnny Trauth’s Seafood Bistro for Southern fried seafood dishes
- Smitty’s Seafood for boiled crabs and crawfish
- Stingray’s Seafood for great seafood and world famous onion rings
Sometimes you just want a big ol’ plate of fries. Here’s where to get ’em.
- American Pie for no-frills diner food
- Lee’s Hamburgers for burgers and hot dogs
- Bud’s Broiler for old school burgers and po-boys
On those days you just really need a margarita, try out these joints:
- Fiesta Latina for yummy tacos and burritos
- Taco Tico for delicious green chili sauce
- Don Jose’s Grill, the experts in tex-mex
- Norma’s Bakery for the city’s best tamales
If you’re looking for light sushi or greasy Chinese, Kenner’s got you covered.
- Sake Café for nontraditional sushi dishes
- Pho Sunrise for pho and spring rolls
- Imperial Garden Chinese Restaurant to dine in or take out
Bakeries & Pastry Shops
Who doesn’t like to end a meal with something sweet?
- Chez Pierre Bakery for sweet and savory French pastries
- Gambino’s for world famous po-boy bread, muffaletta bread and king cakes
- Tastee Donuts for delicious donuts
If you found this article helpful, share on Facebook and Twitter and help out a friend in food-need!