Artesia is a new luxury apartment community in Covington, Louisiana, offering a sophisticated lifestyle in a convenient location. Artesia offers upscale amenities and first-class resident services.
Enjoy the perfect balance of convenience and serenity. Nestled behind the Pinnacle Nord du Lac shopping center and bordering the Estates at Watercross neighborhood, Artesia is a one of a kind find. Savor a peaceful lifestyle with plenty of nearby shopping, entertainment, and dining spots while also just a short drive to St. Tammany Trace and the charming, downtown Covington historic and arts district. You’ll fall in love with your new apartment home and “Live the Good Life!”
Call us today: 1(844) 959-2759. Take a 360 virtual tour.
Finishes and Amenities
Artesia offers features and finishes you won’t find anywhere else. Our designers created residences that are both modern and sophisticated; our floor plans are open and inviting.
Here are just a few of the amenities Artesia residents enjoy (amenities and finishes may vary):
Inside Your Apartment
- Stainless & Black Energy Saving Appliances* | USB Charging Plugs | Built-In Microwave* | High Efficiency Refrigerator with Ice-Maker | Self-Cleaning Oven | Black Pearl & Granite Countertop in Kitchen | Bianco Marble Countertops in Kitchen | Gourmet Island* | Dishwasher | Carpet & Wood Tone Floors | 9 Foot Ceilings | Acadian Crown Molding with Custom Woodwork | Central Air and Heat | Lexington Slate Cabinetry with Naples Pulls | Double Stainless Steel Sinks | Extra Large Closets with custom ClosetMaid ™ organizers | Full Size Washer and Dryer | Laundry Room | Double sinks in bathrooms* | Soaking Tub accented with subway tile enclosure | Recessed Lighting | Clear Ice Pendant Lighting | Plantation Style Blinds | Raised Paneled Doors with Satin Nickle Accents | Ceiling Fans | Intrusion Alert System | Balcony with pool & courtyard views* | Linen & Coat Closest* | ADA Apartments available*
Inside the Community
- We Accept Visa & Mastercard | Package Acceptance Mail Center | On-Site Fitness Center | Flexible Lease Terms | FREE WiFi Access in Common Areas | Convenient Location | Automatic Rent Payments From Your Checking Account Available | 24/7 Emergency Maintenance | Resort Style Swimming Pool | 24 Hour Precor Fitness Center | Detached Garages for Parking and Additional Storage | On-Site Movie Rental (Complimentary) | Lifestyle Services; Onsite Car Detail, Housekeeping Services & much more | Poolside Cabana Reservations & Food Delivery | Bike Rentals (Complimentary) | Pet Friendly | Tanning Ledge | Gated Pet Park | Lifestyle Services through our Resident Portal | Smoke-Free Apartments Available Late Fall
- Artesia’s pool is a stunning destination to relax and unwind. Catch some rays while staying cool with our partially submerged tanning ledges, or sit and read a book in one of several poolside cabanas overlooking sparkling water. Artesia residents can also take part in poolside food delivery when hunger strikes. Enjoy it in our spacious outdoor patio before heading back to the water.
The Good Life Bark Park
Training and grooming and trips to the vet, we’ve got the Good Life for you and your pet!
An exclusive dog park just for Artesia pups. Your dog can leap through hoops, jump rover overs and more.
The Good Life Concierge Services
Enjoy first-class services like pet care, package & parcel delivery, onsite car detailing, housekeeping services, food delivery, and much more!
The Artesia Apartment Homes are just a short drive to Historic Downtown Covington, Pinnacle Nord Du Lac Shopping Center, St. Tammany Trace, and more! Our community offers the perfect balance of outdoor activities and city-life accessibility. To learn about all of the exciting things to do in Covington, click here.
- Marshall’s | Kohl’s | Kirkland’s | Target | Petco | Hobby Lobby | Michael’s | Eyewear Society | Academy | All About Baby
- Lola Restaurant | Buster’s Place Restaurant and Oyster Bar | Del Porto Ristorante | Southern Hotel | Oxlot 9 | Gallagher’s Grill | The Salad Station | Panera Bread | Popcorn Bistro
- St. John’s Coffeehouse | Coffee Raini | Cafe Du Monde | Starbucks
- St. Tammany Art Association | Tripolo Gallery | Saladino Gallery
So what are you waiting for? Live the Good Life today!
Monday – Saturday 8:30 – 5pm; Sunday 1-5pm